Just a few decades ago, it was rare that a corporate entity spent a large amount of time and expense creating and branding their company logo. Today, it is impossible to think of a company without its associated brand. You picture Apple with its apple and Nike with its swoosh.
The goal of a brand is to create an artistic signature which establishes a relationship between the firm and its clients and represents a symbol in the community.
Today the growing number of multimedia platforms enables a firm to extend beyond its visual trademark using the most powerful and universal language: Music
WHY CREATE AN ANTHEM?
- To express the values of the organization using a powerful emotional, universal and representative art form
- To create a sense of belonging to employees, partners and customers
- To reaffirm the mission and history of the organization
- To offer a cultural legacy to the community and providing a new form of heritage
During his career, he has composed anthems for major organizations such as:
- The 400th anniversary of Quebec City
- The Royal Canadian Airforce
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center
- The City of Saemangeum, South Korea
- The 66 Royal Golf Clubs of the World
Steve Barakatt is one of the few artists who have been able to truly understand the values of organizations and create compositions that reflect their mission and philosophy.
Watch the release of the Unicef International Anthem, “Lullaby, The UNICEF Anthem” in space:
Watch the TVA news report on the Saemangeum Offical Anthem
Watch the news report on “One More Heart, One More Dream” (The Official Saemangeum Anthem)
Watch the International Anthem of the Royal Golf Clubs